This idea was
inspired by blatantly stolen from Greg McCarroll and James Duncan of Fotango at this year’s FOO Camp. It’s particularly lively among geeks with alcohol.
When someone says…
- Web 2.0 – take a drink
- Long Tail – finish your drink
- Open Source Stack – take a shot
- Monetizing – take a drink
- Productizing – take a drink
- Business Models (plural) – take a shot
- Ruby on Rails – everyone trade drinks
- Ajax/AJAX/AJaX – pour out half your drink (for your homies)
Any suggestions? Additions?